Tuesday, February 26, 2013

KZ Tandingan - Wag Ka Ng Umiyak


“Wag Ka Nang Umiyak”

This has been a love song to most of us. It is even kakilig-kilig to hear hubby singing this song to me, loving him more. But, not this time... it has been more kakilig-kilig to know that God is actually singing this song for me while giving me the tightest hug ever. I am so overwhelmed to feel His presence. Thank YOU, papa GOD. You are the best! Your plans are better than ours. I have been tested but I have survived. GOD is with me. And I still have a family, good friends, great loved ones and relatives. With my powerful 3 F's: Faith, Family and Friends, I know I can always survive. Kudos!



Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Wag ka nang umiyak, sa mundong pabago-bago
pag-ibig ko ay totoo
ako ang iyong bangka, kung magalit man
ang alon, ng panahon, sabay tayong aahon

[chorus]
Kung wala ka nang maintindihan
Kung wala ka nang makapitan
Kapit ka sa akin, kapit ka sa akin
Di kita bibitawan

Wag kang umiyak, mahaba man ang araw
uuwi ka sa yakap ko
wag mo nang damdamin kung wala ako sayong tabi
iiwan kong puso ko sa yo
at kung pakiramdam mo’y wala ka nang kakampi
isipin mo ako dahil puso’t isip ko’y
nasa yong tabi

[repeat chorus]

…di kita pababayaan

Kapit ka, kumapit ka
(para sa buhay ng buhay ko)

No comments: