Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why I Teach Then, Today and Tomorrow...


The Show – Lenka Music Code


Old soldier never seems to die, he just fades away. If he dies with his boots on, I would die with a piece of chalk in my hand.

I was once a teacher; I am an inspired English professor and I will forever be a mentor to anyone.

I educate young minds; I inculcate values in them; I motivate and inspire them in many different ways I know.

Yes, I have already touched thousand lives, and firmly believed that I have left an impact on them - something they could bring with them when they face the real world, when they grow up, and when they pursue the career they have chosen and the life they decided to cherish. I have given them the chance to rediscover themselves and to explore this world - living a life with much love, faith, hope, optimism and perseverance.

This is my profession. This is my passion. And yes, this is one of my inspirations.

In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years. - Jacques Barzun

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. - Henry Brooks Adams

So, I challenge you to make your life like a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.

God bless everyone.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG I love the Juno Theme Song, Nice read too. Keep up the good work and I'll be back for more.