Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcoming 2011 with a Big Bang

We will surely be a blessing to all as we try to see the goodness in everyone. I personally have always believed in the power of my THREE F's - Families, Friends and most of all, Faith.

Yes, GOD is always with us and we strongly believe that HE loves us so much! Overflowing love and blessings from HIM are all enough to live another year with much optimism, love, care and kindness to everyone.


Celebrating 2011 at its best!

As always, my hubby and I together with our families, loved ones and fiends do live LIFE to the fullest as we also celebrate each blessing, experience and adventure at the fullest.

Thanking OUR dearest Creator and Savior with all the graces and blessings we have had, we always try our best to be those “people” GOD designs US to be – making ourselves worthy of the Life HE unconditionally gives and entrusts to all of us.
We live, experience and celebrate life to the fullest. We count and share our blessings. We laugh, have fun and enjoy together. Therefore, we can always make it through. With God’s grace, mercy and Love, we will survive this bumpy and challenging road called Life.

On my personal Facebook account, I just posted and shouted out loud that I am truly blessed as I live a very happy and fulfilling life with my loving hubby, smart, sweet and cute little son, Eieo and the rest of our families, loved ones and friends.


Truly, Mai Raine Carluen – Policarpio simply loves what she has, sees, touches, feels and experiences right now.


May this year, 2011, be OUR year! Indeed. God bless everyone.


Ad majorem Dei gloriam!

♥♥♥ Mai Raine ♥♥♥

No comments: