Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Thousand Years with Hubby - My Love Letter

Being in love and happily married has created a big change in my life. Our love is good enough to make us stand still and keep our faith as we put HIM in the center of our lives.

You are, and always have been, my dream.

You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

Yes, I have loved you for a thousand years and will still love you for a thousand more. I am more than willing to give up my professional career for you and our kiddos. I’d do anything just to get pregnant again, just to be blessed with another baby, our little EIEA – for you, for me and for EIEO.

Anything for this family. I pray that GOD will put HIS hands on my tummy and bless us the “gift” we’ve always wanted for. I love you.

To GOD be the GLORY…

Committed and in Love with YOU Forever,

Myraine

I would always be thankful to GOD for making me feel loved, be loved and be blessed. I'd be forever grateful for the gifts of loving family, great friends, happy life, wonderful marriage and parenthood, millions of blessings, and a thousand years of love and life.

Having all these things makes me so inspired, overwhelmed and humbled. 

A million thanks, Almighty Father.

Cheers!


No comments: