The Dumagats make a cheerful ‘toast’ as they enjoy their glasses of milk.
1. Appreciate life. Life is always at its best - no matter how tough it may be.
2. Always be grateful. Saying thank you is NEVER hard and a challenge to them.
3. Be contented and happy with what you have. Contentment is such a big word.
4. Recognize and respect leadership. Their leader matters and so as his words and decisions.
5. Be self-less. Think of your fellows. Period.
Fr. Nap Baltazar hands over some school bags and clothes to the Dumagat children.
For donations and pledges, please feel free to message me or Fr. Nap Baltazar, the parish priest of Nuestra Señora de Lourdes Parish, and the director of the Indigenous People Apostolate in the Diocese of Malolos.
Thank you very much!