Friday, December 5, 2008

The Ideal Wife



It is never easy to be a wife. It is never an easy task as others may think it is. And I strongly believe that every wife just like me wants the husband to be happy not just every time they are together but for the entire marital relationship… for a lifetime.

Since I really love reading for several reasons most of the time, for personal and professional growth, I have read a write-up on what a man looks and expects his woman to be. Upon discernment, I have decided to share it to all the wives around the globe.


  • She ought to have a warm loving nature – delighted in sharing with him all reasonable pleasures.

  • She has to be in good health – be able to encourage him to also maintain a healthy body, mind and lifestyle.

  • She has to give him the freedom from possessiveness. Men say that the excessively possessive heart tends to be quite selfish, jealous and doubtful. Thus, it attributes deprivation from the joys, happiness and fulfillments of the lifetime commitment.

  • She has the interests in making a real home. Her power to make a house a home reigned by love, respect, trust and understanding.

  • She is a certified effective and efficient manager and budget officer.

  • She must never be a nagger. She may always share her thoughts and insights; yet, this must never be done in such a harsh, rough and tough manner. Remember that nagging irritates the husband.

  • She has a set of twins: understanding and kindness for peace and harmony in the home atmosphere.

  • She feeds his husband’s ego. Learn to appreciate and love his actions and words. Sometimes, it is never harmful to make him feel superior and special.

  • She possesses physical attractiveness, faithfulness and spiritual strength. They simply complete a woman’s image – strong yet vibrant, bubbly and sophisticated.



Yet, do not live to these points alone. Remember that you should still be the real you and you’ve got to be true to yourself, too. You should also consider doing things to make you happy and never do things for him alone or not just to satisfy him. You must always do things for both of you as well as your and your husband’s happiness.

And husbands, you’ve got to do your part, too.

Myraine

20 comments:

vijayanths said...

Great topic and wonderful writing dear friend, i just loved this really.

Anonymous said...

Great post and good information. I share this article with my wife as well.
I agreed that wives have to be themselves and not only pleased their husband or satisfy him only, Both must have their own space, time as well, if you give your husband some space and time probably he will be more happy and you also will find your happiness.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Article and I really enjoyed it. The last part/closing is very important because the Wife has needs and wants also.

After 26 years of marriage if there's one thing that holds true it is,"You get back what you give" within the relationship.

othello said...

Great blog entry... the commander loved it.

OC Trekker said...

What a great post! I especially enjoyed the last sentence. :) It's takes two to make a marriage or relationship work. Thanks for the insight.

I really enjoy your blog & will definitely visit often! Happy holidays. :)

Unknown said...

This is very good. Thank you for the invitation to visit your site. You have done a wonderful job.

Cyndi
warrenfamilylife.com

Sandra said...

Just wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with love and laughter from family and friends! :)

TriVita Wealth 101 said...

Nice article, like to read stuff like that.
Ron

Hannah said...

This is a great post :)
I hope to be able to be at least a decent wife one of these days.

l,
Hannah

Betty said...

Your right, it's not always easy being a wife. I really enjoyed this post. I believe you get what you give in a relationship. :)

http://thejoereview.com/

Wings of Angel said...

Hi,

I agree with you... It's true...
Thanx for visiting my site..

Kalyan
The Indian Recipes

O2bcloser2him said...

Wonderful blog! I am so glad you invited me, I will be following along!

Lynda Meyers said...

Very nice!

It seems that in this world being a mutually supportive couple has fallen out of favor somehow, but we must all remember that everyone needs to know they're loved, they're respected, and that they're supported in their goals.

Thanks for sharing!
Madison Richards

deneth said...

Great post. I should appriciate your writing skill

lemuel said...

very well said... wives really brings out the best to their husbands and being a good wife and a good mother is gift from God. thanks!
http://mhaileon.blogspot.com

Tikno said...

Good post!
Feel that you are a good mother and wife.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post and featured it on my own blog. (to contrast with the more cynical thoughts of another blogger).

Cheers and hope you and the family all the best.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this post. I have been married for 1 1/2 years and I love my husband with all of my heart. I know a lot about what it takes to make relationships work, but I don't have many examples of what a healthy marriage look like. Thank you so much for writing this a clear and concise list of what a man thinks is the ideal wife : )

Jamwes said...

Now the question is, where can I find a woman that follows those points?

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

This Makes My Day said...

Great post my friend, I like your final conclusion too, because it takes two to tango!
Never a woman nor a man has to sacrifice every thing of the own caracter. Like you say: one has to be true to him- or herself.

Have a great evening!