Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Facebook Status on the 1st day of 2010



Life has always been at its best because of YOU, our Savior and our GOD... my best friend and my LOVE. WE live a very happy and fulfilled life because of YOU.

My entire family has been in so many tough things in 2009, lots of tests of faith (fire and flood incidents that took everything away, a loss of a loved one, my hubby's dad...) that really tormented our hearts away. Yet, we are so proud that we're able to stand still, stronger, better and happier.

Indeed, we survived these trials because of God's love and grace as well as the love and support of people around us, friends, relatives and loved ones. With all these blessings, we are very optimistic. We truly are and forever will be thankful, prayerful and hopeful. GOD Bless US all! God is always GOOD. Jesus Loves Us. Mama Mary Loves Us.

Happy new year, everyone. Ren, Eieo and I wish YOU all a blessed, prayerful and joyous year ahead. Thanks for all the memories and love that we all shared in many great ways. May we all have a prosperous 2010.

Welcome 2010! Keep rockin' our worlds! Laughin’ out loud!

1 comment:

The Pope said...

From the Arabian Gulf, I'm wishing you and your family a blessed New Year.