Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Wish You'd Find Time to Read My Posts




I watched Kerygma TV this morning and got hit by the words of Brother Bo Sanchez.


Here’s a few of my realizations:

We are not called for the vow of poverty; we are called for the vow of generosity.

We are not called to be successful; we are called to be faithful.

We have to get rich and richer so we can be generous and more generous each day.

We need to clear our thoughts as these can be realities; our fears are not just feelings for these can greatly affect our reality.

We have to believe in great things so these can amazingly happen to us. Have faith in the things that we wish to happen so they materialize in our lives.

Live a fantastic life. Forget about our nightmares and fears; love and believe in our dreams instead.

Speak your clear mind, share your good thoughts and be heard!

Hearing these realizations makes me discern over a lot of things. As my hubby, Rainier, would always remind me: Doubts will only make our lives miserable. Let’s be happy and live happiness.

So, if you wish to live a longer, healthier and happier life, (just like me) engage in some “generous” activities to reach out to God and to others, watch Kerygma TV and be a part of the “family”

It pays to know that you are blessed and chosen by GOD to be a blessing to everyone. Yes, we are a blessing to mankind. So, let’s spread the Good News and celebrate God’s blessings today and tomorrow. Experience the joy of living life to the fullest!

No comments: