Thursday, December 23, 2010

Love Quotes from a Very Dear Friend

Love Leads to Marriage ... A Lifetime Commitment.
If you think I’m looking at you, staring at you or giving you the eye, yes, I am. Because I’m trying to see if you have wings. My mother told me all angels have them.
When I look at the world and there’s so much pain and anger, mistakes and failures, I just look at the sky and think God’s still good cause he gave me someone like you that tells me, “Angels are still around.”
I love you but you make me cry, you hurt me and make me feel stupid. But you know why I hold on? Cause I know I’ll be crying harder, get hurt even more and feel dumber if I ever let you go.
Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually, I’d prefer it if you won’t. Why? So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do.
You’re one of the people I never asked from God but still, He gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because she can fill your life like no one else can.”
If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I can’t. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you.
I asked God why life’s like this. He gave me no answer. I asked why I’m still here. Again, He gave me no answer. I asked why I met you. He smiled and said, “So there would be a reason for everything else.”
I love the way you smile when I look in your eyes. I love the way you laugh when I try to be funny. And how the tear rolls down your face when I say no one could ever take your place. Everywhere you are is where I wanna be. Everything you do makes me know how much I love you.
♥♥♥ Roma Castro ♥♥♥

No comments: