Saturday, December 4, 2010

My 32nd Year of Existence

It’s my 32nd birthday and I felt thankful, overjoyed and humbled…

This day I opted to celebrate my existence with my loving wife, Myraine, and my adorable son, Eieo, by doing what I always want it… Unplanned.

First, we went to Malolos Cathedral - Basilica Minore dela Nuestra Señora de Inmaculada Concepcion (in Spanish) or Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception (in English) to give thanks and praise to my loyal and ever loving friend, companion and creator. Afterwards, we had a simple breakfast and bought some extra to share with other kids out there as we drive our way home. Next, I attended and sung in the burial mass of my brother knight. Then, we took Lola Mila out for dinner and also shared food to some children we saw outside the grill house. Finally, we got back home!

So simple yet so heart-warming… I have done all the things that make me happy – Be with my family, spend some time at the church, share a little with those people I don’t even know, sing and serve at the Holy Mass, drive, and eat.

Actually, I have so much to be thankful this past year. Aside from those material blessings, I owe God my health, wisdom and peace of mind. Myraine, has always been so understanding and caring. Our little boy is growing up smart, healthy and good-looking like his father… Hmmmm… We still have stable jobs and a small enterprise. I am still alive!

With all sincerity, I would like to ask forgiveness to those I offended this year. Thanks to all who have been a part of my life; those who made me realize my worth as a person; those who made me laugh; those who shared their thoughts; those who planted me with wisdom and let me grow spiritually; those who boosted my self-confidence; and those who continued to love my family. You are all indeed great!

Now, I humbly pray for God’s continuous guidance and care. May He always protect my family from harm and sickness. May He maintain harmony and love in my household. May He also bless my friends and colleagues. May He provide me the list of the winning numbers for the next lotto draw. :)

Thanks for the greetings!

Jesus above all!!!

- Daddy Rainier

No comments: