Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Proud Mommy and A Fulfilled Wife

It's Mother's Day!
A Tribute to all Mothers out there.
Days before Mother's Day, I have been so excited to blog about it and let the world know how blessed mothers are.

A Prayer of a Mother and a Wife

Compassionate and loving God,
thank you for giving me the opportunity
and the challenge of being a mother.
I know that this is not an easy task - to rear children and build a home.

Please help me when life seems too difficult,
when I lose my patience, understanding and generosity
toward my husband and my children.

Grant me the spirit of love, peace and joy
so that when I'm doing my daily routine, though heavy they may be,
these virtues may give me the strength to lighten my day.

Help me to be always cheerful and serene
so that my children and husband may look forward
to coming home again after school and after the day's work.

Dear God, my constant prayer is my concern for my children,
that they may become successful in life,
able to serve their countrymen and women,
but more importantly that they may grow up to be
Your faithful children.
Amen.

____________________________

Yes, Nothing to worry. I have a loving GOD, a caring Hubby and an admirable Son. I am truly blessed and I couldn't ask for more. They are my bundles of joy! They are my ultimate happiness. And our home sweet home is our sanctuary.

I am a mother, a wife and a "daughter"... With that, I would always be grateful, proud and overwhelmed. Life's at its best. Perfect. :-)

Mommy Mai

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. You're a great mother. I am thankful to my one and only Lola and Lolo for raising you well. You are a blessing to many, an inspiration to us. With all our love and prayers, happy mom's day! We heart you so much.

To all those who have become a mom to me (in one way or another) ... I sincerely thank you all. Happy mom's day. I love you all. You are a blessing to me. I'd surely pass the good things on. Stay pretty and happy. GOD bless US All.

No comments: