Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sulat ng Isang Tatay/Nanay sa Kanyang Anak: An Inspiration and A Blessing



Sulat ng Isang Tatay/Nanay sa Kanyang Anak: An Inspirational Video Made Us Cry

Loving Parents Deserve a Wonderful Treat!

Watching this video made me cry for several times. Whenever I watch this audio-video clip, I see myself in tears.

Hope you would also be touched and be inspired by this video. I will always be grateful to have family, friends and loved ones - my billions and my wealth.

Enjoy! And please pass this on. Share our treasures, our great blessings!

The credit is due to the one who created this video! Kudos! You are indeed a blessing! God bless you more.

Rev. Fr. Ariel Robles - Sa Aking Pagtanda. Father, thanks for touching so many lives. You are a blessing to us. God bless you always!

No comments: