Monday, August 17, 2015

'One More Chance' Sequel Teaser Makes Me and Friends Really Excited

One More Chance Part 2


Photo Credits: starcinema.abs-cbn.com

Popoy and Basha are sooooo back! 

They will again conquer our worlds, for sure! 


Been waiting for this sequel for yearssss!


Catch its teaser now and want to grab tickets and run to your most fave cinema.




Capturing our hearts again... yes, over and over!




Their famous lines ...
Basha: I already gave five years of my life. It's about time you give me what I want.

Popoy: But you’re asking for too much ... ang hinihingi mo mawala ka sa buhay ko.

###

Basha: Sana kaya ko na lang tiisin itong nararamdaman ko kasi ako ang humiling nito 'di ba? Ako yung may gusto. Sana kaya ko sabihin sa'yo na masaya ako para sa iyo, para inyo. Sana kaya ko pero hindi.


Popoy: She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, at binalewala mo ang lahat... and you chose to break my heart.

This is it!


Really excited for this... see you in the big screen! 


Can't wait, folks!  


xoxo, 


Mommy Mai


No comments: