Sunday, September 13, 2015

How Did This Video of Elderly Women Change The Way I See and Live Life

Yes, I am emotional, humbled and moved. 

Don't miss the video or it'd be too late for you to live a life...

Their lines made me cry a river... It hurts to see these lovely ladies teary-eyed and feel nostalgia or even regret.

If I were a young woman now... or if I'd have my time again... yes, what if?! 

1. I'd like to extend those goodnight kisses ...



She teaches us to learn how to value and appreciate those little things in life -- rewarding and priceless.

2. ... those five more minutes of dancing, while my legs were still strong enough to carry me.












She says, let's enjoy the things we can still do while we still have the guts, the body, and the ability to do so.

3. What I wouldn't give for an extra second of cuddling my babies before they were too big to hold...














She reminds us to spend more time with our loved ones... never being able to miss those things that we can never get back (i.e. our kid's childhood, family moments, and those sort).

4. ... I fear that those (i.e. technologies, opportunities, etc.) would only be a world of pressure...


She warns us to be careful with the things that keep us busy or take much of our time and effort. It's gotta be really worth it.


5. I'd give myself the time to indulge in the things that I now understand... the most important.














Life is amazing... yes, even in the simplest way!

Now, watch to know these lovely women and learn more about life... such a glee and bliss!

 


This video made me realize lots of things: 

1. To value life more...  for life has no CTRL+Z...

2. To learn to appreciate simple things in life ... 














3. To slow down, pause, relax, and let go... 











4. To pamper oneself and focus even on little things that will make us happy... 








5. To not get pressured with 'unimportant' things... 










6. To find happiness even from the smallest and least moments...
7. To not get burnt out... 










Never to be that 'perfect woman' the society sets and claims I'm bound to be one.  Ugh!

8. And most of all, to be that 'being' that God wants me to be. 

I tell you now, these women rock. Thanks for being an inspiration.

One real thing remains...

Let's spend more time 'BEING' not 'DOING'... 

Lots of love, fellas!  Pass the good news on...

xoxo,

Mommy Mai



P.S. Photo Credits: Sanctuary Spa

Visit them HERE to relax, breathe, and #LetGo. 

Cheers to Sanctuary Spa! 

Good job, folks!

No comments: