Sunday, October 4, 2015

What This Granddad Did Has Touched Many Hearts ... He's so Sweet!

I have been very vocal and open how blessed I am in marriage. Hubby and I have been thanking the Lord for being happily married for almost 10 years. But I tell you, a decade in this marriage is no joke. We, just like any other couples out there, (of course) have ups and downs... but praise God for we always manage to keep it as we vowed to be one forever. 

It takes guts, tons of patience, lots of love and faith in Him and in the marriage itself to keep the 'love' burning. And stories and videos like this would surely help us all fall in love with the same person over and over. #MayroongForever 

Brace yourself. Tissues, please.

This video melts my heart and brings me to tears.




Erin Solari: My grandparents Laura and Howard have been married 73 years. In this video Howard is 92 and Laura is 93. Laura (Grandma) is at a hospice facility making peace with her final days. I was lucky enough to capture this precious, heart-melting moment between the two of them. Howard (Grandpa) is singing to her their love song, the song that comforted her when he went away to fight in World War II.

Share the good vibes on and make true love contagious! Cheers to a happy marriage!


xoxo,

Mommy Mai