Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whenever I’m Next to My Hubby...



I feel...
Safe.
Secured.
Strengthened.

Relaxed.
Refreshed.
Replenished.

Happy.
Overjoyed.
Overwhelmed.

Appreciated.
Motivated.
Inspired.
Blessed.
Perfectly In Love.

Most of all, I am so blessed to have you, sweetie.

My dear Rainier, thanks for being the simplest and the smartest man whom I can simply rely on, run to, cry and laugh with, and have my pillow talks for a lifetime.

Thank you! Indeed, this is a lifetime commitment. God bless our family with our Leo Antonio and our soon-to-be unica hija, Reanne Francesca!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say that i am very happy for you as you are in a good and loving relationships with your man. at this point i would like to suggest that in order to have a secured life there has to be cetain
things in place which would be a good future you will need to have all your money matters growing and get prosperous
Just a bit of thought
Research suggests that relationships are as vital to our health as good nutrition
and regular exercise, perhaps more

Money and Relationships