Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Ends The Semester


I love my students... in the University.

They are my happiness, my inspiration and my motivation to always come to class on time, with a smile and a bunch of creative, innovative and enjoyable teaching strategies and activities - fun, enjoyable, never boring yet so effective methods.

Without saying a word or taking any efforts, they encourage me to continue my deeds and still push through with my aspirations, dreams and missions. You have always helped me in many great ways - just like Eieo, you are my bundles of joy.

Thanks for keeping me inspired, motivated and fulfilled. See you around, my dear students. Good luck and GOD Bless us all.

Teaching is my passion; it is my cup of tea... a very soothing, calming and detoxifying tea, my ultimate beverage.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! this is really off-topic but i'd like to thank you for visiting my site. it's been a while since i've updated it. guess i just got tired, i don't know. you've got one great blog here, too. btw, i'm a teacher too so i know how you feel. see you around.
-pal

tessa said...

You seem content about your life. How I wish I can say the same about mine.

IVY said...

and the students love you too ma'am. :)