Thursday, June 14, 2012

God Gave Me You... And Forever I'd be so Grateful to God


God Gave Me You – Bryan White
... I truly believe
God gave me you to show me what’s real
There’s more to life than just how I feel
And all that I’m worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn’t know why... Now I do, ’cause God gave me you...

Daddy Ren and Eieo... 
I thank God for blessing me with great family and relationships, more than what I really deserve.

I am not even sure yet if I can forever be a good mom and a loving wife BUT I know God will always help and guide me to be that 'someone' HE intends me to be.


What a Mom and a Dad Pray on their Kid's First Steps in Schooling
Now that Eieo is on his first year at school, I hope and pray that God will continuously bless us along with his new soon-to-be academic turf, LGIM - Lipfert Guillen International Montessori, Inc., his new teachers and friends... so our kiddo will experience God's love and grace all his life even in many lil ways.

To our school partners now and in the future, we pray that we can work hand-in-hand for the betterment of our unico hijo's future. Excited and prayerful, we hope that our first steps to this journey with LGIM can be a good start (fingers crossed). May God bless our kid/s (Eieo and Eiea - soon?) as we only wish the best for their future.

To GOD be the Glory Now and Forever!

Dad and Eieo I love you, my two boys! 

Love Lots and Cheers,

Mommy Mai


No comments: