Monday, June 3, 2013

Love at Its Best

Words of LOVE…


I got interested in reading posts about life, love, hatred and letting go. Well, I must say that I have learned some points about it and how to practically apply those thoughts in real life, in relationships. 

What anonymous people have to say about love? 

Here’s my list… Just to add spice, romance and intimacy to everyday life. Indulge in each line…

God gave us eyes to see the beauty in nature...and hearts to see the beauty in each other.

Love isn't what makes the world go round; it is what makes the trip worthwhile.

Love gives light even in the darkest tunnel.

Love can heal any dying soul.

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.

A man sees himself through the eyes of the woman he loves. 

Some love lasts a lifetime, true love lasts forever.

They say love hides in every corner; then, I must be walking in circles.


No comments: