Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lunch for Today: Veggie Tempura, California Maki, Sushi Rolls, Mogu-Mogu

Lunch with Hubby and Eieo

We had Filipino vegan/veggie tempura: squash, okra, eggplant, baguio beans, carrots and onions. We also had california maki, sushi rolls, sour and cream dips, kikkoman soy sauce, and of course, our fave beverage, Mogu-Mogu - lychee fruit juice with nata de coco.


I was so happy that my husband and my kid love what I prepared. It's also nice to see my sister, Pia and my lovely niece, Merylle Alyanna enjoying their share. Delicious! Muah!

It's true that it takes much of my time and effort to prepare these meals but I must say that it was all worth it. I had fun and was so overwhelmed. Til my next meal preparations. 

This is the best part of being a full-time mom and wife - having to spend quality time with the family and enjoying every minute of it. 

Nothing beats my three F's: Faith, Family and Friends.

Burp at its best! Yum!

xoxo,

Mommy Mai

No comments: