Friday, September 19, 2008

Sixty, Twenty-four, Seven…



When we are blessed with our baby boy, my nights suddenly become memorable and a lot more meaningful.

Despite the fact that I need to stay awake even if it is too late; wake up in the middle of the night for several times to check on his diapers, breastfeed or bottle feed; and, dedicate all my 24 hours to my baby, I still find this very rewarding. With just one smile from my little one, all my stresses would have gone in just a snap of a finger.

Sleeping with my son and my husband is one of the best things that happened to me both as a mom and as a wife. Seeing these two men sleeping beside me is such a great feeling. This also generally explains how happy women can be if they will be blessed with a loving husband and a dear child… just like what I have.

I simply cannot explain how overwhelm I am every time I see my hubby hugging, cradling and singing lullabies to our precious one whenever he arrives home from his office. Our son gives us the bundle of joy that only he can.

With these, I really thank God for letting me feel and experience the bliss, zeal and fulfillment of having a baby.


Myraine

3 comments:

Laurie said...

It is so rewarding being a parent and a mom. Even though we have had and do have rough times at age 2, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's great to be a mom and a wife and shower them (your husband and baby) with your love and affections. Thanks for the warm post. God bless you all always.

Footyman said...

Praise The Lord for your new addition! I agree with wblmom, I wouldnt change mine for the world too ;)