Saturday, September 12, 2009

Why We Are So Addicted to FACEBOOK



Facebook's applications and features are all good and interesting.

We love Farmville, Farmtown, Pet Society and Restaurant City; these simply relax us and get energized, challenged and determined even if we are just in our own comfort zones.
We enjoy reading and posting ideas and thoughts on its Walls as well as looking into our FB friends’ profiles, photos, videos and blogs.

FB widens our social network both here and abroad. Because of this, we’ve got so many virtual friends.
FB makes it less awkward when communicating with strangers or people you are not familiar with.

FB allows its users to discuss and share interests and ideas on various topics - anything under the sun.
With FB, communication is a lot easier; self-expression has become really possible and achievable; disclosing oneself has been less difficult and challenging; and, sharing networks has been effective and very useful.

Most of all, we appreciate and thank FB for the privilege to getting closer to clients, old friends, distant relatives or loved ones, former colleagues, and even our mere acquaintances whom we’ve lost contact and communication with.

We simply love our FB accounts. Hope you’ll create yours, too – as soon as possible. You might be missing its fun, excitement and pleasure. Indulge and experience the kind of convenience and satisfaction that FB provides – not just to my hubby, my family and friends but also to all those Facebook addicts and enthusiasts like Me!

I am truly a certified Facebook fanatic – something I think I must be proud of!

Facebook. My social networking website and personal software. My outlet. My online apparatus. My stress minimizer. My virtual friend.

No comments: