Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Whisper I Love You Everytime I Kiss...


What Kissing is...

I wasn't kissing him, I was whispering in his mouth.

I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children they just about throw up.

The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story.

It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.

Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.

A kiss can beautify souls hearts and thoughts.

Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases.

A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth ... and endures all the rest.

A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted.

A man's kiss is his signature.

Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they're already asleep.

Happy Kissing!

I just feel like kissing him. :)

♥♥♥ Myraine ♥♥♥

No comments: