Monday, July 5, 2010

Pag- ibig Lang: Our Love Song - So True and Perfect

love_songI was browsing my old mails in yahoo when I came across this message – hubby sent me years ago, months after our wedding... Please take a peek.

You’ve got an Email!

Date: March 16, 2007

Re: Happy 3rd Wedding Monthsary!

Our Lifetime Commitment - You're my lifetime Love.


Mommy Mai…

I love you so much!wedding edited
My pledge to keep hanging to
our vows will remain forever.
No matter how much trials, pain
and misfortune it may require.
I'll be your only man...
And, you're my wife.

And not a moment too soon
Without a minute to spare
You touched my heart
When I didn't have a prayer
In my darkest hour
With my world filled with gloom
Your sweet love saved me
Not a moment too soon.

♥♥♥ Daddy Rainier ♥♥♥



Well, I am so glad and thankful that we’re still so in love and overwhelmed despite and in spite of it all… seems like it was only yesterday. I pray that when we rekindle our wedding vows on our silver and golden wedding anniversaries, the feelings that we have would still be the same. If not, it has to better, best. I love moments like these – love, love and love.

♥♥♥ Mommy Myraine ♥♥♥

No comments: