Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Silver Spoon Shop Makes a Hit in FACEBOOK

Thanks to FACEBOOK for making my online business work for me, my hubby and my sister. This isn't an easy task though; we need to be really hands-on over our business endeavors and transactions - investing time, effort, resources and a lot more.

It has been my habit to really devote my time and my passion over whatever I do. I love my business, my products and the people behind its success. I love them as much as I love my personal treasures. :)

More than this being my part-time business, I am loving this each day simply because I gain more and more new friends from different places and countries. Strangers at first, virtual acquaintances and eventually friends for real. And with this, I am so thankful - for the freedom, trust and support I've been getting and our online shop has been receiving over time.

Above anything else, our camaraderie, and of course, their satisfaction, health and safety have always been my top priorities. Nothing can beat me as their words and testimonials, comments, feedback and compliments are my motivation to pursue what I have started. Their words and appreciations mean so much to me - those things just keep me going.

All our clients do like or cute, little freebies - making them feel that they are valued and treated extra special.

My online business really rocks my world.

I've got a successful start and probably a brighter and a more productive and progressive future in this craft. Yes, this is the new, happier and healthier Me and I want to meet the new, happier and healthier you.

Thanks again. Cheers!

Well, you may want to venture into our health and beauty products. Feel free to visit. Browse, Read and Decide. Please see my wall - new and old posts as well as my Notes here in FB to help you make up your mind. Please don't be the last to try. Love yourself! :) PM me.

For inquiries, questions and orders, please feel free to email me at oursilverspoonshop@gmail.com

New Numbers: (Sun) 0932-72855-44 or (Globe) 0915-8718721


OUR SILVER SPOON SHOP…

Happy shopping! :-)


♥♥♥ Myraine ♥♥♥

No comments: