Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Online English Teacher for ESL and EFL Students


Hello there.

Are looking for an online English teacher or EFL tutor? Or do you wish to have free talks or casual conversations in English to help you improve your communication skills? You have just landed on the right page.

Let me help you out and let's join hands in your journey to learning English: grammar, speech, article discussion, reading, writing, listening, free talks, many more.

So, if you wish to have your online English teacher now, ping me or add me in Skype ID - carluenpolicarpio



See you online! Let's have the most exciting learning experiences. Enjoy such fun-filled discussions jam-packed with effective instructional materials and easy-to-understand modules, and a whole lot more. Rock and roll, students!

Teacher Mai is a graduate degree holder with specializations in education, ESL/EFL teaching, journalism, mass media, communication, and research. I have been into teaching for more than a decade and I must say that it has really been a great and fun experience. 

Teaching foreign students online gives me the fulfillment of being able to inspire more lives and travel the world even in the comforts of my home. I am very passionate about teaching, writing blogs and articles, traveling, and trying out new things. I love meeting new people, spending quality time with my family and friends, social networking, nature-tripping, reading good books, and attending seminars and workshops for personal and professional growth. 

I am committed to continuously touch the lives of my students and be a blessing to them, guiding them to their journey to life. Truly, being a teacher is a challenging yet a very fulfilling experience.



 

No comments: