Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Sweetest Date with Hubby

Hubby and I have been together for more than a decade. And having a simple getaway with him knocks me off my feet. Our Palawan escapades were the best but this simple day out we had last Saturday, January 5, 2013 (our first ever date for 2013) just seemed to be the sweetest.

I knew it. Hubby is not into watching movies in theaters; he'd rather buy DVD's and have marathon with me, Eieo, other family members or even our friends.But this time, we again shared good foods, relaxing spa and body massages, great movie, and the sweetest - our 'holding hands' moments.

So simple but very sweet.

Thanks, daddy! Love you more.

XOXO,
Mommy Mai

One More Try: Film Review

Click Here

HERE and MORE.

Happy Reading, friends!

A Beautiful Affair

No comments: