Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day - Celebrate Motherhood


Happy Mother's Day to all Moms out there. 

Let us all enjoy motherhood and celebrate lifetime happiness and fulfillment of being loved by our dearest families. 

Being a MOM is so priceless, very fulfilling. We're a blessing and forever we'll be blessed. Cheers! 

Happy Mom's Day. I love you, (my) "Moms" 
Ma. Lorraine Carluen 
Jocelyn Carluen 
Lalaine Carluen Rodis 
Mylene Carluen Fernandez

Kayo ay naging mabubuting ina dahil mayroon kayong mabuting ina, si Lola Mila. I love you, Lola. 

Idol ko kayong lahat. Smiling and proud si Lolo Leovy. 

#proud #grateful #blessed #ThanksBeToGOD

Happy Mother's Day, to the Mother of all mothers, Mama Mary!


O Jesus, Divine Master, I thank and bless Your most merciful Heart for having given us Mary most holy as our Mother, Teacher and Queen. From the cross You placed us all in her hands. You gave her a great heart, much wisdom and immense power. May all mankind know her, pray to her! May all permit themselves to be led by her to You, the Savior of mankind! I placed myself in her hands, as You placed Yourself. With this Mother I want to live now, in the hour of my death, and for all eternity.
Amen.

Blessed Virgin Mary, pray for us.


xoxo,

Mommy Mai


No comments: