Thursday, May 2, 2013

Aldrich Talonding Goes to 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'

I was browsing my FB account last week when I saw this Youtube video. and yes, it was amazing! His voice is so awesome and touching. Here is the video. Enjoy!

God bless you, kiddo. Make us all more proud. All the best. Cheers to you and your cousin.



News about Aldrich Talonding Goes to 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'


Ellen DeGeneres, the award-winning talk show host in the U.S., saw the video of Aldrich Lloyd Talonding, a young boy from the Philippines who sang the popular Luther Vandross' song, "Dance With My Father Again," on YouTube.

The video was uploaded on YouTube a week ago, and because of his unbelievable voice, it gathered the attention of Ms. Ellen DeGeneres. As of today, May 1, 2013, the video has 49, 931 hits still counting.

Ellen introduced Aldrich Talonding's video to her global viewers, she said, "Last week, I saw this video of a young singer. He's from the Philippines and you got to see this kid, amazing."

After watching the video, she invited Aldrich to come to the U.S. and sing on her show, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

She said, "How beautiful is that. That soul in the little boy. I'm looking for you. Please come here and sing to me and all of my friends here. You are amazing."


Aldrich Lloyd Talonding singing 'Dance With My Father Again'

As you all know, it was Ellen DeGeneres who discovered Charice on YouTube before she got the attention of Oprah, who tagged her as the most talented girl in the world.

Based on the report, the men and women of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" are now working so hard to bring Aldrich Lloyd Talonding to the U.S. to sing in front of the award-winning talk show host.

Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant updates.

Read more news HERE.


No comments: